- $115,530.00 -170,900.00/year*
1000 E 179th St
SQL Developer SQL Developer - Skills Required - MSSQL, MySQL, automations, Stored Procedures, query optimization
If you are a SQL Developer with experience, please read on!
We are one of the largest importers and distributors of fresh produce and specialty foods in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. We supply a full range of foodservice clientele from white tablecloth restaurants, hotels, corporate feeders, upscale food markets, hospitals, school cafeterias, country clubs, in-flight caterers and everything in between.
We continue to grow and spread our mission of quality our customers can trust, and service that delivers. We're seeking to add a SQL Developer to our growing team of dynamic and committed professionals. Join us!
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Ad hoc Query Optimization
- Common Table Expressions
- Applications Maintenance
- DB Improvements
- Inline Views
- Sub querying
- Locks, Transaction and distributed control
- SQL Sprint Estimates
- Windowing functions
- Table and inline functions
- Link server objects
- Synonyms usage
- Job handling
- Joins and Cross apply
**What You Need for this Position**
- At least 2 years of experience as a SQL Developer
- BA in Computer Science
- Knowledge in MSSQL, My SQL, Automations, Stored Procedures, Query Optimization
**What's In It for You**
- $80,000 - 120,000 DOE
- 100% Health Coverage paid by company (small cost for family coverage)
- 401K Matching
- Profit Sharing (annual, Thanksgiving & Christmas bonuses)
- Life Insurance
- Interest free company loans
- Company Cafe with subsidized meals
- Annual outings and parties
So, if you are a SQL Developer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Associated topics: algorithm, backend, c c++, devops, java, programming, python, sde, sdet, software development engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...