Product Manager, Data Platforms
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Direct-to-Consumer-and-International (DTCI) is Disney s global, multiplatform media, product, technology, and distribution organization for world-class content. DTCI is comprised of Disney s international media and direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including all Disney networks outside of the US, the ESPN+ streaming service, the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service and the Company s ownership stake in Hulu. The DTCI Tech organization focuses on providing ground-breaking innovation and driving the strategic use and development of technology to power the DTCI business, deliver world-class products and experiences to consumers around the world. The Data Platform group within DTCI Tech, is charged with developing a consolidated data platform that supports DTCI business stakeholders with the means to access, activate and analyze all of Disney s consumer data in a secure and compliant way.
The Product Manager, Data Platforms role will focus on audience data curation and activation product offerings servicing a diverse group of stakeholders across TWDC including ad sales, marketing, analytics, among others. You provide the coordination between your stakeholders and technical product management partners responsible for building the products to stakeholder requirements. You represent the voice of the customer and are responsible for supporting the product strategy, execution and launch of key data-driven products across DTCI s portfolio of media properties. You must be an analytical, articulate, and business-minded self-starter, capable of setting strategic priorities, executing tactically and communicating effectively to stakeholders at senior and peer levels throughout the course of a product lifecycle. Responsibilities :
Basic Qualifications :
- Support marketing/ sales/ product audience activation via the Bluekai DMP, LiveRamp, and other relevant data platforms.
- Assist in designing and shepherding custom integrations with Sr. Product Manager to support additional activation points out of CDP, DMP, LiveRamp, and other data platforms.
- Document activation processes for end users and sales enablement teams.
- Support Sr. Product Manager on initiatives to train key business stakeholder on Data Platform products.
- Collaborate with stakeholders for effective product requirements gathering, operational and go-to-market execution and communication.
Required Education :
- Must have minimum 3 years previous experience in product management, product marketing, data, technology, digital marketing and/or consulting in a related field.
- Must have experience with data, including data products such as Data Management Platforms or Data Matching Partners (e.g.: Datalogix, LiveRamp, BlueKai, Adobe, Experian, Facebook, etc.) .
- Highly organized, and able to balance multiple projects at once.
- Excellent problem-solving, confidence in explaining intricate problems & solutions in a simple way, and able to balance working autonomously as well as cross-functionally.
- Curious, passionate and exhibits strong worth ethic.
- BA / BS required, preferably with focus in Business, Communication, Advertising, Marketing, Computer Science and/or Engineering.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...