ORRNs, Ortho & Neuro Surgery Nurses -Travel (Aguada)
Compensation: $34,630.00 - $48,010.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Operating Room - ORRN Ortho & Neuro specialties
Scrub and / or circulate)
Travel Registered Nurse Jobs & Assignments
Registered Nurses are one of the disciplines that have the most difference between staffing agencies in job / travel assignment locations and compensation packages. Get the information you require to make informed decisions
HCEN has simplified the process with our free, quick & short more information request form. No more long application, no hunting down license numbers, dates of employment, reference names and contact information just to get information on whether there is an assignment / job you are interested in.
For the past 9 years, thousands of Nurses just like you have utilized the sites of HealthCare Employment Network to explore a new career optionswithout a lot of the aggravation
This is also a great way to check out an employment opportunity and if the option presents itself going on staff.
Here are just a few things to consider
- Is the agency proficient in staffing your discipline / specialty?
- Location, location which agency has the assignment your looking for or is the best fit?
- Which travel agency pays the best?
- (This varies quite a bit depending on compensation offered)
- Sign on and completion bonuses?
- Retention bonus & referral bonus?
- Find your own housing or agency provided housing?
- Travel pay, offered, amount?
- Reimbursement for licensing, testing or lab work?
- Health / Dental Insurance, agency provided or stipend?
I placed this very high on my list of requirements when choosing an agency, how do I feel about my recruiter, am I comfortable with their knowledge and attention?
It is also the important to be signed up with more them one agency
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice or compact.
- Minimum of two years recent experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / CCRN / NALS / PALS
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
Associated topics: asn, domiciliary, infusion, intensive care, neonatal, nurse rn, psychatric, psychiatric, registed, tcu
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...